Kamis, 24 Februari 2011

Mistake

I'm still in the same place
I'm tired of wanderingby your side
even today, as waswandering i
days have passed again and again
now I'm here!
You know, you know that my heart is sick
laught watching you make my heart hurt more

* this my fault for not make you love me more
it was a mistake I love you more than you love me
it is my fault because it does not make you love me as much as I want you

how long shall I cry ..
I believe that promise ..
You lied to me greedy side (for his love) has been bored.
You know that you know that my heart is sick ..
You can not just ignore and laugh like that ...

I KNOW I CAN NOT WITHOUT YOU
but my heart (my love for you) only grows
My mistake was to wait by myself regreeting love you
although it could be all my fault, that's ok!
as long as you're always there

please forgive me to be like this (forgive the people) who love you
<3 <3 <3 <3








1 komentar: